ORTHOTICS…ARE THEY FOR ME?
APRS provides high-quality, affordable temporary and permanent orthotics designed by experts in anatomy, gait, and biomechanical analysis. When seeking orthotic therapy, consider the advantages of having one of our physical therapists evaluate you and your feet.
WHAT CAN ORTHOTICS DO FOR ME?
- Promote normal and efficient foot and ankle mechanics.
- Reduce risk of injury (or re-injury) to the lower extremity.
- Provide greater control and support to optimize performance.
- Temporary orthotics provide a customized and inexpensive means to determine the benefit from orthotics.
- Permanent orthotics are custom casted and fabricated with the lightest, strongest, and most durable materials available.